Russian Pirate Russian Pirate

Why is this voted so low? It's pretty funny lol.

Sparks Sparks

This is great, I love it!!!

vincy223 responds:

Thank you! ^^

The Hotel Cecil- A Red Bar Radio Cartoon The Hotel Cecil- A Red Bar Radio Cartoon

This was quite freaky, but I really liked it! Nice work :)

HILARIOUS AMAZING DONALD TRUMP COMMENTARY!!! HE REALLY GIVES IT TO HIM HILARIOUS AMAZING DONALD TRUMP COMMENTARY!!! HE REALLY GIVES IT TO HIM

This isn't so good so far... you need to make it longer, improve audio & visual quality and put in more content. Try doing it again, then upload it. Good luck :)

Stick Fighter [No.1] Stick Fighter [No.1]

That was great! I wish my animations could be as good as yours are... Can't wait to watch your future animations!!!

g9hp8613 responds:

thx dude

Fandomfest 2016 - Kevin Smith Promo Fandomfest 2016 - Kevin Smith Promo

Pretty good... I think you could work on making the animation a bit longer and make it a little more exciting, but nice job so far :)

TrailerIslandStudios responds:

Thanks for checking it out!

Hipster Struggles: Indie Band Hipster Struggles: Indie Band

Eh, the animation was alright, just way too short and needs a story to follow on. Keep on working on it though! :)

RockCityBoy responds:

Can't really get a hang of Anime Studio, but I'll definitely revisit this. Thanks for the feedback!

sign language sign language

I love it, really funny and I can sort of relate to it! Lol, this is what it's like with some of my friends...

tylerghardin responds:

do you have friends that use sign language? lol. thanks for the review!

new phone new phone

This is great! I love the plot, and everything just about perfect as it is. Keep it up!

tylerghardin responds:

thanks a lot!

School is DOOM'd School is DOOM'd

The plot was a little boring, and the animation wasn't the best, but I liked it :) Good work!