Russian Pirate Russian Pirate

Why is this voted so low? It's pretty funny lol.

Sparks Sparks

This is great, I love it!!!

vincy223 responds:

Thank you! ^^

The Hotel Cecil- A Red Bar Radio Cartoon The Hotel Cecil- A Red Bar Radio Cartoon

This was quite freaky, but I really liked it! Nice work :)

Outworld Motocross Outworld Motocross

I really like the blue and black colours for the game, they go together really well! Also the game's pretty good too :)

The Mirodim Podcast - 002 - Gestures, Games, and Gay Girls The Mirodim Podcast - 002 - Gestures, Games, and Gay Girls

Question: If you were a teen again, what would you do?

And this podcast was great, as usual. Keep them up! (: Oh, and are you going to do them every week, or will it depend on how much content you have?

The Mirodim Podcast - 001 - First Rodeo The Mirodim Podcast - 001 - First Rodeo

I really like you're stuff... this is the only thing of your's I've heard so far, but I'll make sure to check out everything else on you're profile. And I kinda have an idea, maybe because you're working with art, you could do something like Technical Dave (search him up on youtube), where you draw pictures and tell you're story, like he talks about his college life... take this with a grain of salt, but I thought maybe it might suit you, but I do like this podcast, and the music at the end was nice... but why did you answer the troll questions too lmao? Anyways, you'll probably see a lot more of my comments in the future, but keep the good work up.

Phillip

Mirodim responds:

Thanks for the response, Phil. I'll check out this Technical Dave guy. As for the troll questions, I actually enjoy answering them. I'm here to learn and engage with the Newgrounds community, and as far as I'm concerned no interaction is bad interaction. Looking forward to more reviews from you!

Time - Clabtrap 2013 Hype Time - Clabtrap 2013 Hype

I like your music! It's really cool :)

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks!

Pokemon: The Obvious Question Pokemon: The Obvious Question

You make the best meme lmao.... just make sure Hilary doesn't see them :3

witch mercy witch mercy

Dam you're one of my favourite artists on newgrounds Graskip, because you make amazing pieces like this one ^-^ so keep it up! Love ya mate :3

Kantoku in &amp;lt;1 Hour Kantoku in <1 Hour